The Manna Group has the utmost respect for visitor and client privacy, therefore we are committed to protecting it. We have set forth the following policies to demonstrate that commitment. These policies explain what we collect, how we collect it and how it’s used, along with some other legal details. This policy applies to all Manna Group owned web properties, and excludes 3rd party websites such as Facebook.com or Linkedin.com
- How Data is Collected. While using our website, you may be asked for certain information (also known as “data”). This information may be collected in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, (1) communication protocols and cookies (see Cookies below), (2) signup forms, (3) sales inquires and transactions, (4) offline communications and (5) third party sources.
- Types of Data Collected. The types of data collected include, but are not limited to, (1) Log File data, such as IP address, referrers, browser types, ISP, operating system, date and time, (2) online form data, such as first and last name, address, company, phone numbers and email addresses, (3) survey and general demographic data, such as age, gender, special interests, etc., and (4) billing information, such as credit card, cvv and payment information.
- How Data is Used. The uses for data we collect include, but are not limited to, (1) engaging in transactions for service, (2) providing future services and support, (3) tailoring website content, website navigation and marketing offers to individual users, (4) responding to inquires for information and (5) tracking the success of marketing programs.
- Public Forums and Communities. Any information posted to public forums, blogs or any other public areas of the website or Internet automatically becomes public information. We suggest you exercise caution in submitting personal information in these public areas.
- Opt-Out. The Manna Group users will have the choice to opt-out of certain services and mailing lists. However, some email communications are not subject to opt-out, such as communications related to downloads, sales transactions, updates and fixes, legal disclosures, network upgrades and other service related communications.
- Cookies. These small data files may be placed on your computer to collect information regarding your activity on our website. This information is used to improve site content and navigation, as well as enhance security and facilitate return visits. The Manna Group does not offer an opt-out on the site for cookies, but your browser should have the ability to control cookies as you see fit, although blocking cookies may keep you from taking full advantage of a website.
- Security. The Manna Group takes numerous steps to protect and uphold the security and integrity of the information we collect. This includes, but is not limited to, encryption of data transferred to us by users, storage of data in a secure environment, policies and procedures set forth to safeguard such data, and employee dedication to adhering to these policies and procedures. Nevertheless, no data can be guaranteed 100% secure during transmission, so we cannot ensure the full security of information transferred to us. However, if your information is compromised by a third party, we will comply with law enforcement officials to facilitate the investigation of the breach.
- Sharing Information. We pretty much don’t do this unless we have to. We can guarantee you that The Manna Group will not sell or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties for email or marketing lists. However, there are cases where we may need to share some of your personally identifiable information. With that said, such information will only be shared (1) if required by law or government officials, (2) if required by a business partner to perform certain services on our behalf, (3) if The Manna Group is acquired by another person or company, or (4) as necessary to protect our rights and the rights of others, at our sole discretion.
If you’d like to discuss any of the above, please contact us at (877) 550-3111, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at The Manna Group, 137 Gaither Drive, Suite F, Mt Laurel, New Jersey 08054.
Market3 is part of The Manna Group family, bringing our clients a complete range of services designed to increase your bottom line; from the marketing, to design of the sale assets, to management the leads and new clients.