The following terms and conditions apply to all web design and development projects.
Last Updated: 10-23-2017
- In an effort to remain current with the ever changing technology world, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Please check back often to ensure you are aware of any updates or changes to these terms.
- Most projects of this nature require some changes to the work we initially provide. However, as this is a fixed-price agreement, we do have to limit the time spent rewriting and editing. This agreement therefore includes the initial delivery of a complete copy document and two subsequent rounds of changes, if required. If after our initial fact finding and research period, you wish to significantly change the goal, tone, factual background or any supporting information for this project, a change order with associated fees will be generated.
- The final balance of the project is due only once you are completely satisfied and we finish our portion of the work. So, please make allowances if you have strict check requisition policies or require multiple signors, etc.
- When we have received full and final payment as described in this agreement, copyright of the work we produce is automatically assigned to you. You can then use the work however you wish.
- If you decide you’d like to add features or content while we’re working on the project, that’s no problem. A change order request will be generated along with the associated costs. This would include making significant changes to work already approved or provided to us, ready to use. We want to keep our prices reasonable, so we don’t budget for doing work twice or doing more work than we discussed.
- The proposed time frame is very achievable by our team, but we can’t do it alone. To make this happen, we need your input and background information by the time indicated on the timeline, and a quick response on feedback, meeting availability and approvals. If you need more time, we understand, but it will push the completion date back.
- The price shown is based on using our Project Hub and Proofing Software for all project related communications in place of email. A discount of 20% has already been factored into the price of this project to demonstrate the improved communication and efficiency the Project Hub offers.
- If you wish to cancel this agreement, we will retain your down payment and you may be required to make an additional payment to cover the work we’ve completed to that point. This fee will be based on the percentage of the project completed and you will be given the material completed up to that point.
- This project does not include the following services, unless specifically stated. If you believe something should have been included, but was not mentioned, please bring it up before the project starts.a.
a. Search Engine Submission – Every site would benefit from great search engine traffic, so we offer some fantastic plans to help make that happen. Without dedicated SEO services, we have no control over if or when the search engines will visit or where you will be ranked.
b. Legal Services – We are not lawyers. No advice, suggestions or ideas we give should be considered legal advice. We may place a Copyright Notice on a web site or other material, but we don’t actually file work with the US Copyright Office. We encourage you to talk to your attorney about any of these topics.
We are both welcome to work with others; you can work with other creative firms and we can work with other companies in your field. We do offer exclusive relationships when a specific exclusive retainer agreement is purchased.
- Despite our enthusiasm and best hopes for a project, we cannot guarantee its ultimate success or results beyond meeting the core elements of this agreement as promised. If any of benchmarks or goals are discussed during development, they are to be considered for discussion purposes only and in no way constitute a performance guarantee.
- Only work created for the Client that is approved for production becomes the sole property of Client upon receipt of payment in full. We retain the right to use our design work for self-promotion, securing additional clients or for general professional advancement.
- You promise that you have permission to use any third-party material sent to us. You also promise to follow any rules (or make us aware of them) set by that third party in the use of their material. We promise to be professional and fair; all final artwork sent to you will be our own original work, and any third party resources (photos, videos, etc) will be used with full permission/licensing. We promise that, to the best of our knowledge, our work does not violate any copyrights.
- If at some point during the project, you get completely swamped with other priorities, we completely understand. If 3 weeks goes by and we’re still ‘on hold’ we’ll pause the project so you don’t incur additional fees. At the same time, well send an invoice for any remaining balance, less 10% due at that time. Once you’re ready to start back up and finish the project, we’ll create a new project schedule reflecting the current workload and staff availability.
Market3 is part of The Manna Group family, bringing our clients a complete range of services designed to increase your bottom line; from the marketing, to design of the sale assets, to management the leads and new clients.